|Meaning||One born twice; Twice-born person|
|Gender||Both male and female|
|Rashi (Zodiac)||Mesh (Aries)|
|Name Length||5 letters|
Overall, the name Dwija holds significant cultural and spiritual meanings in Telugu.
It represents the concept of spiritual rebirth and carries qualities of leadership, determination, and a strong connection to one’s spiritual path.
Dwija Name Meaning In Telugu | తెలుగులో ద్విజ పేరు యొక్క అర్థం
Name: Dwija Language: Telugu
Meaning: The name “Dwija” has multiple meanings in Telugu:
- One born twice: “Dwi” means “two” and “ja” means “born” or “one who is born.” In Hinduism, the term “dwija” refers to someone who undergoes a second birth through the sacred thread ceremony (upanayana), which is typically performed for boys from the Brahmin, Kshatriya, and Vaishya castes.
- Twice-born person: “Dwi” means “two” and “ja” means “born.” In this context, the name represents someone who is spiritually awakened or enlightened, symbolizing the idea of being born again in a spiritual sense.
Category: Unisex name
Gender: Both males and females can have the name Dwija.
Numerology: The name Dwija corresponds to the numerology number 1. People associated with this number are known to possess strong leadership qualities, determination, and independence. They are often innovative, ambitious, and have a pioneering spirit.
Rashi (Zodiac Sign): Mesh (Aries)
Nakshatra (Star): Ashwini
Name Length: The name Dwija consists of five letters.
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Vowels Count: The name Dwija contains two vowels.
Lucky Number: The lucky number associated with the name Dwija is 1.
Lucky Color: The lucky color for individuals named Dwija is red. Red symbolizes energy, passion, and strength.
History: The name Dwija has its roots in ancient Hindu traditions and practices.
In Hinduism, the term “dwija” refers to the initiation ceremony known as upanayana, which is a rite of passage for young boys.
This ceremony marks their entry into studenthood and the beginning of their spiritual journey.
During the upanayana ceremony, a sacred thread (yajnopavita) is worn by the child, symbolizing their spiritual rebirth and initiation into the study of the Vedas.
The term “dwija” is often used to describe individuals who have undergone this ceremony and are considered “twice-born” in a spiritual sense.
Qualities associated with the name Dwija:
- Spiritually inclined: People with the name Dwija are often inclined towards spirituality and seek a deeper understanding of life’s mysteries.
- Leadership qualities: Individuals named Dwija possess strong leadership qualities and often take charge of situations.
- Determined and ambitious: They are known for their determination, ambition, and the drive to achieve their goals.
- Independent: Dwija individuals are self-reliant and prefer to make their own decisions.
- Innovative: They have a creative and innovative mindset, often coming up with unique ideas and solutions.