|Meaning||The name Bhagyashree means “Goddess of Fortune” in Telugu. It is a combination of two words: “Bhagya,” which means fortune, and “Shree,” which means goddess or wealth.|
|Category||Traditional Telugu Name|
|Numerology||Expression Number: 8|
|Rashi (Zodiac Sign)||Kumbha (Aquarius)|
|Nakshatra (Birth Star)||Dhanishta|
|Name Length||10 Characters|
Bhagyashree is a traditional Telugu name for girls, meaning “Goddess of Fortune.”
It is associated with qualities such as kindness, optimism, and leadership.
People with this name are believed to bring good luck and blessings to their families.
Bhagyashree Name Meaning In Telugu | భాగ్యశ్రీ పేరు తెలుగులో అర్థం
Meaning: The name Bhagyashree means “Goddess of Fortune” in Telugu, derived from “Bhagya” (fortune) and “Shree” (goddess or wealth).
Category: Traditional Telugu Name
Gender: Typically Female
Numerology: Expression Number 8
Rashi (Zodiac Sign): Kumbha (Aquarius)
Nakshatra (Birth Star): Dhanishta
Name Length: 10 Characters
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Vowels Count: 4
Lucky Number: 8
Lucky Color: Blue
History of the Name: The name Bhagyashree has deep roots in Telugu culture and is often given to girls with the hope that they will bring good fortune and prosperity to their families.
It reflects the reverence for the goddess of fortune and wealth.
In Telugu culture, names are chosen with great care and significance, and Bhagyashree is one such name that embodies the cultural values of prosperity and blessings.
Qualities Associated with the Name:
- Fortunate: People named Bhagyashree are often believed to be fortunate and bring good luck to those around them.
- Kind-hearted: They are known for their compassionate and kind nature, always willing to help others.
- Optimistic: Bhagyashrees tend to have a positive outlook on life and are hopeful even in challenging situations.
- Leadership: They often possess strong leadership qualities and can take charge when needed.
- Adventurous: Bhagyashrees are open to new experiences and enjoy exploring the world around them.