|Rashi (Moon sign)||Vrishchika (Scorpio)|
|Name Length||8 letters|
|Vowels Count||3 vowels (A, i, a)|
|Lucky Color||Deep Red|
Ashvitha is a meaningful name for a female child, signifying the embodiment of Goddess Parvati.
People with this name are known for their strength, creativity, and compassionate nature, making them natural-born leaders and problem solvers.
The association with the zodiac sign Scorpio adds an element of depth and intensity to their personality.
The lucky number 7 and the lucky color deep red are believed to bring positive energy and success to individuals bearing the name Ashvitha.
Ashvitha Name Meaning In Telugu | తెలుగులో అశ్విత పేరు యొక్క అర్థం
Meaning: “Goddess of Horses” or “Divine Horse” in Telugu
Category: Hindu Telugu Name
Gender: Typically used for Females
Rashi (Zodiac): Vrishchika (Scorpio)
Name Length: 8 Letters
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Vowels Count: 3 Vowels (A, i, a)
Lucky Number: 7
Lucky Color: Deep Red
History behind the name: The name “Ashvitha” is of Hindu origin and is predominantly used in India.
It holds significant religious and cultural importance among Hindus.
The name is derived from the Sanskrit language, where “Ashva” means “horse,” and “itha” refers to “one who possesses” or “belonging to.”
In Hindu mythology, the horse is often associated with power, energy, and strength, making it a symbol of various deities.
Qualities associated with the name Ashvitha:
- Empowered: Individuals with the name Ashvitha are often empowered and have a strong sense of self. They have the ability to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals with determination.
- Creative: These individuals tend to possess a creative and imaginative mind. They have an artistic flair and can express themselves in various forms of art.
- Intuitive: Ashvithas are known for their intuitive abilities, which help them understand situations and people on a deeper level.
- Leadership: Leadership qualities come naturally to people with this name. They can take charge and inspire others to follow their lead.
- Compassionate: Ashvithas are empathetic and compassionate towards others’ needs and feelings. They often find themselves helping those in distress.
- Diplomatic: These individuals are skilled in resolving conflicts and finding solutions through peaceful means, making them good mediators.