|Meaning||Apeksha is derived from the Sanskrit word “Apeksha,” which means “expectation” or “desire.”|
|Gender||Typically used for females, but it can also be used for males.|
|Numerology||The numerology value for the name Apeksha is 9.|
|Rashi (Zodiac Sign)||Kumbha (Aquarius)|
|Nakshatra (Birth Star)||Dhanishta (also known as Avittam)|
|Name Length||7 letters|
|Vowels Count||3 (a, e, a)|
|Lucky Color||Sky Blue|
The name Apeksha in Telugu carries a meaningful and optimistic message related to expectation and desire.
Individuals with this name are often associated with qualities like optimism, ambition, compassion, creativity, independence, and innovation.
Apeksha Name Meaning In Telugu | అపేక్ష పేరుతెలుగులో అర్థం
Meaning: “Expectation” or “Desire” in Sanskrit
Category: Given Name
Gender: Typically used for females, but it can also be used for males.
Rashi (Zodiac Sign): Kumbha (Aquarius)
Nakshatra (Birth Star): Dhanishta (also known as Avittam)
Name Length: 7 letters
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Vowels Count: 3 (a, e, a)
Lucky Number: 9
Lucky Color: Sky Blue
History: The name Apeksha has its roots in Sanskrit, one of the oldest languages in the world.
In Sanskrit, “Apeksha” means “expectation” or “desire.”
It carries a sense of hope and aspiration.
In Hindu culture, names often carry deep meaning and significance, and Apeksha reflects the idea of having expectations or desires for a bright and hopeful future.
Qualities associated with the name Apeksha:
- Optimistic: People with the name Apeksha tend to be optimistic and hopeful. They have a positive outlook on life and believe in the possibility of good things happening.
- Ambitious: Apeksha signifies desire and expectation, which suggests that individuals with this name may be ambitious and have goals they want to achieve.
- Compassionate: They have a compassionate and caring nature, often putting the needs and desires of others before their own.
- Creative: Apeksha may be associated with creativity, as those with this name often have a unique way of thinking and expressing themselves.
- Independent: People named Apeksha may value their independence and have a strong sense of self-reliance.
- Innovative: They tend to be innovative and open to new ideas and experiences.